Posted by tasha on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 2:58pm.
how do you solve by gaussian elimation
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Solve using elimation method. -x + 4y = 0.5 -3x – 6y = 10.5
- Algebra - Solve the system by either elimation or substitution: x+8y=18 y=-2/7x-...
- Math - How would I determine if a set of numbers if Gaussian or non Gaussian?
- gaussian elimination - 4. Solve the following linear system using Gaussian ...
- algebra - 2x+8y-8z-22 x+2y-2z=3 5x+7y+z=-13 solve by gaussian elimination
- Pre-Calculus - Solve the system of equations using matrices. Use Gaussian ...
- quantitative techniques - solve this using gaussian elimination x+5y=7 -x-7y=-5
- algebra1 - how do you slove x+3y=-30 9x-12y=3 with substitution and elimation
- Gaussian Elimination Method - Write the system of equations as an augmented ...
- algebra - Express the system as an augmented matrix and solve using Gaussian ...