Posted by Mayank on Monday, July 16, 2012 at 2:32am.
3x + 7y + 5= 0
4x - 3y - 8 = 0
Find p; if:
px + y - 1= 0
- Math - Shen, Monday, July 16, 2012 at 3:52am
subs y into (i):
- Math - fix - Steve, Monday, July 16, 2012 at 11:11am
3x = -185/37 + 308/37 = 123/37
x = 41/37
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- MATH PLEASEEEEE - I have a question, if f(x)=x/2 and g(x)=3x+1 find: a) (f+g)(x...
- Calculus - Let h(x)= x^3 + 4x -2. Let g(x) represent the inverse of h(x). Find g...
- (Math)Literal Equations and Formulas HELP! - 1) Solve for p. 3(p+q)=p (1point) Q...
- math - solve each equation for 0=/<x=/<2pi sin^2x + 5sinx + 6 = 0? how do ...
- Math help please - 1. Solve for x. 4(x - b) = x b = 4/3x b = 3/4x x = 4/3b x = 3...
- math - how would I solve 10=7-m? I dont understand how to find the variable and ...
- Math - We have an important chemsitry test due and I want to make sure that I do...
- English - 1. He can not solve the math problem. 2. He cannot solve the math ...
- Math - Solve the system by addition or substitution. 3x – 4y = 8 6x – 2y = 10 ...
- math - I'm struggling with this problem and can't find a good example in my book...