Posted by Rachel on Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 3:50pm.
a wholesaler or agent who markets products for companies wanting to do business abroad is called a
a. licensing agent
b. marketing agent
c. foreign intermediary
d. wholesaling agent
- business - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 3:57pm
Do you know what each of those agents does?
- business - Rachel, Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 4:07pm
Based on my knowledge it would be Foreign intermediary...but i want to double check
- business - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 4:25pm
(Broken Link Removed)
- business - Rachel, Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 4:29pm
I understand , thank you
- business - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 4:37pm
- business - Jdrew, Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 3:28pm
Rachel, I don't know if you still need any help but for anyone reading this. Sue was wrong and Rachel was right originally. I just failed this question and had to research it and then re answered correctly. The correct answer was C. foreign intermediary
- business - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 11:28am
- business - emmy, Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 3:36pm
thank you jdrew!
- business - Carey, Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 5:14pm
you suck sue
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - In the reaction 2HNO3(aq) + Cu(s) + 2H+(aq) ¨ 2NO2(g) + Cu2+(g) + ...
- Biology/Chemistry - During a “perm”, disulfide bonds can be broken and reformed ...
- CHEMISTRY HELP !!!! - Assuming the following reaction proceeds in the forward ...
- chemistry - Reaction 1: Cu (strongest reducing agent) I- Ag Br- (weakest ...
- chemistry - what are the oxidatoin numbers in this chemical reaction Ni+H2SO4=H2...
- ethics and moraling reasoning - According to John Stuart Mill, utilitarianism ...
- chemistry - Rank these species by their ability to act as an oxidizing agent. Na...
- chemistry - Identify the species oxidized, the species reduced, the oxidizing ...
- Chemistry - Which of the following statements are false regarding using a solid ...
- chemistry - 3PbO2 + 2Cr3++ 2H2O3Pb2+ + 2CrO42-+ 4H+ In the above redox reaction...