August 1, 2015
Post a New Question
Saturday, July 14, 2012
i need help with a question regarding angles the exterior angle theorem. it hase angles 140 8x+4 and 3x+4 but it wants me to find angle M<S
Answer this Question
- If m( angle 1) = 4x + 10 and m( angle 7) = 6x + 4, what are the measures ...
- The measure of an exterior angle of a triangle is 120. the interior ...
- I need help on these two. Consider tirangles ABC and DEF. Side A is ...
Exterior angle what am I doing wrong?
- Find the measure of the indicated ...
- Lines M and T are parallel with a Transversal line P. [Labeling for ...
- If x and 3x-10 represent the measure of the acute angles of a right ...
Mathematics (Help? Please. )
- Two parallel lines are cut by a transversal. ...
math--fast help please
- Find the interior and exterior angle measurements of a ...
please help!!!!! someone
- Each exterior angle of a regular polygon is 15 ...
physics and geometry
- ok proving that thest two angles are equal Gesh almost ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.