Posted by kiki on Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 6:02pm.
Find the geometric mean between 6x and 24x.
- Geometry - Ms. Sue, Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 6:04pm
Do you really expect someone to do all of these homework assignments for you?
- Kiki - Geometry - Reiny, Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 6:09pm
Please stop just dumping these homework questions.
At least tell us what your choices are, and we will tell you if you are correct
- Geometry - Anonymous, Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 6:42pm
I think it 12
- Geometry - Anonymous, Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 6:43pm
Am i wrong?
- Geometry - Steve, Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 6:44pm
- Geometry - john, Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 6:59pm
- Geometry - Steve, Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 12:00am
that's better. The sequence is thus
6x 12x 24x 48x . . .
the geometric mean between a and b is √ ab
Fo this problem, that's √[(6x)(24x)] = √ 144x^2 = 12x
- Geometry - C, Saturday, January 30, 2016 at 11:39pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - 24x^4-12x^3+48x^2/-4x 24x^4-12x^3+12(-1) 24x^4-12x^3+(-12x) 2x^4-12x^3...
- alg2 check? - solve 3(8x-2)=46-2(12x+1) 24x-6=46-24x+2 24x-6=48-24x 48x-6=48 48x...
- Geometry-8th gr - The geometric mean x of two numbers is the positive value of x...
- Geometry/trig - How do I find the geometric mean between 12 and 2.4?
- calculus - i need to find the derivative using chain rule: (x^2 + 2x - 6)^2 (1-x...
- geometry - Find the geometric mean between 7 and 21 I do not have a clue where ...
- algebra - Did I do this problem the correct way if so is there a shorter way to ...
- Calculus - Use the algorithm for curve sketching to sketch the graph of each ...
- algebra - -12X^6+24x^5-18x^2/-6x^2=2x^4+24x^3-3x could some one check this for ...
- geometry - how can you find the geometric mean?