July 1, 2016
Post a New Question
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Solve the following initial-value problem: y"+6y'+5y=0; y(0)=0. y'(0)=3
Differential Equation -
, Sunday, May 8, 2016 at 8:50pm
Answer This Question
PLEEEEEAAAASE HELP WITH DIFFERENTIAL EQ PROBLEMS!!
- 1) What are the equilibrium...
- I'm having trouble with part of a question in a problem set. The ...
- Solve the seperable differential equation for U. du/dt...
- 1.Solve the differential equation dy/dx= y^2/x^3 for y=f(x) with the ...
Differential Equations (Another) Cont.
- For the following initial value problem...
- Solve the differential equation y'=3t^2+4. Solve the initial ...
- Show that the function y=c_1 e^x cos(x)+ c_2 e^x sin(x) ...
- a) Sketch the phase line for the differential equation ...
- Solve the differential and initial value problem: x(dy/dx) + 1 = y^2 ...
Help with differential eqs problem???? (Calculus)
- Consider the differential ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help