I'll be glad to check your answers.
Sorry i suck at these
Apparently you haven't included all of the information.
1. Where did you get 360?
2. A = 4^2
3. P = 4s
4 and 5. I don't know.
6. Why do you have 2 x's?
8. yz = 72
9. L = 20 + W
10. L = 2W
11. Cost = ingredients plus overhead plus labor
1. The circumference of a circle is the product of the number π and twice the radius.
C = π * 2r, or more commonly written as
C = 2πr
2. The area of a square is the square of the length of a side.
A = s^2
4. Force equals the product of mass and acceleration.
F = ma
5. Pressure is force per unit area.
If F is the force applied over an area A,
P = F/A
6. The total cost of manufacturing x kites is $3.95 times the number x of kites manufactured.
C = 3.95x
12. The cost of owning a bike is directly proportional to how many times you use it.
If you use it x times,
C = kx
where k is some constant value.
thank yall so much
word problems - I can never do word problems...please help!!!! Larry is 8 yrs ...
WORD PROBLEMS HELP - CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH ASSISTENCE ON THE PREVIOUS ...
Algebra - Here is the problem: A two-digit number is eight times the sum of its ...
Math - What is the best way to study for a math test? Also, what is the best/...
Math Help please!! - how do you do these problems?? 5-26 2-2/9 8-2/3 4/3+6 But I...
Math - O God I hate word problems! Is there any mechanical way to memorize word ...
Probability problems - I need help with two word problems that have to do with ...
Math...PLEASE HELP!!! - What are the connections to word problems for direct and...
math - Do you know any sites that have circumcenter, orthocenter or centroid ...
Math - how do you do these problems?? 5-26 2-2/9 8-2/3 4/3+6 But I can do these ...