I'll be glad to check your answers.
Sorry i suck at these
Apparently you haven't included all of the information.
1. Where did you get 360?
2. A = 4^2
3. P = 4s
4 and 5. I don't know.
6. Why do you have 2 x's?
8. yz = 72
9. L = 20 + W
10. L = 2W
11. Cost = ingredients plus overhead plus labor
1. The circumference of a circle is the product of the number π and twice the radius.
C = π * 2r, or more commonly written as
C = 2πr
2. The area of a square is the square of the length of a side.
A = s^2
4. Force equals the product of mass and acceleration.
F = ma
5. Pressure is force per unit area.
If F is the force applied over an area A,
P = F/A
6. The total cost of manufacturing x kites is $3.95 times the number x of kites manufactured.
C = 3.95x
12. The cost of owning a bike is directly proportional to how many times you use it.
If you use it x times,
C = kx
where k is some constant value.
thank yall so much
Answer this Question
Circumference and Area of Circles - can someone help me with these:Find the ...
Math - Im working on "Finding the Area and Circumference of a circle" I have a ...
Math - The area of a circle is 16π cm2. What is the circle's circumference...
math - The number of square units in the area of circle P is equal to the number...
Algebra - The Circumference and area of a circle of radius r are givin by 2 [pie...
math - If the circumference of a circle of radius r inches is equal to the ...
8th grade math - circle A has a raduis that is twice the length og the raduis of...
math - The area of a circle with radius r is given by the formula A=πr^2. ...
math - I'm asked to find the circumference of a circle to the nearest tenth and ...
math - Okay. So i'm doing this project for my geometry class about different ...