Posted by chchch on Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 9:13pm.
A fruit salad is made up of cantaloupe, strawberries, and bananas. If a salad weighing 65 ounces
contains three ounces of bananas for every ounce of strawberries and has the same number of
ounces of cantaloupe as strawberries, how many ounces of bananas are in the salad?
A) 13 ounces B) 39 ounces C) 26 ounces
D) 34 ounces
- Math - Steve, Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 11:59pm
b = 3s
c = s
s + b + c = 65
s + 3s + s = 65
5s = 65
s = 13
b = 39
c = 13
- Math 201 - Stevie, Saturday, September 10, 2016 at 1:30am
based on the tabel, develop a linear equatiom for the amount of the car loan balance,B (in dollars) as a function of the number of monthly payments,P.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Ed is using the recipe shown to make fruit salad. He wants to use 30 ...
- Algebra please help out - Ed is using the recipe shown to make fruit salad. He ...
- math - In a fruit salad,12 strawberries are used for every 5 peaches. Flora uses...
- math - You are also making a fruit salad. You have already selected apples, ...
- Math - Miss Sue made an error putting in the question,can you please help me ...
- Math/ Statistics - A consumer advocacy group claims that the mean amount of ...
- Food and Nutrition - How is "Healthy Ice-Cream Alternate Sandwich" a healthy ...
- Math - The bowl has 3 strawberries, 2 bananas and 1 apple. What fraction of the ...
- math - Ken uses 6 apples and 2 bananas to make a fruit salad. He puts twice as ...
- maths - In 60 ounces of alloy for watch cases there are 20 ounces of gold.how ...