posted by Sella on .
mang pedring wanted to construct a square table such that the length of its side is 30 cm longer than its height.
1. How does the illustration look like? illustrate.
2. How would you represent the height of the table? How about the length of its side?
3. What expression represents the area of the table?
4. Suppose the table is 90 cm high what would be the area?
5. Suppose the area of the table is 2.25m square, what would be its height?
I'm confused. If the table is square, how can the height and length not be the same? Do you mean rectangular? (That is, with square corners?)
Yet, at the end, with 2.25 being a perfect square, it sounds like you do mean a square table. (with side 1.5m)