posted by John .
Can you please check these sentences, Writeacher?
1) I would like to book a room with a double bed and a single bed (at a certain price) for person (sharing) which (alsoincludes breakfast and dinner for seven nights. (Can you help me express this sentence better?)
2) Prior to my booking I would like to know: First, how we can reach Dingle from Dublin as we will be travelling by train; second, how far the nearest train station from your hotel is: third, if it would be possible for my child to take riding lessons during our stay at your hotel.
3) By the way, how is the hotel connected to the town centre? (How long does it take to get to the town centre from your hotel??) I don't know how to express this.
1) I would like to book a room with a double bed and a single bed for seven nights at a rate not to exceed ____ per person; we would like your plan which includes breakfast and dinner.
2) Prior to my booking I would like to know these things:
~ First, what is your best suggestion for reaching Dingle from Dublin as we travel by train?
~ Second, how far is the nearest train station from your hotel?
~ Third, will my child be able to take riding lessons during our stay at your hotel?
3) And finally, how far is the hotel from the town centre? What are some means of transportation to the town centre, and how long does each one take?