May 3, 2016
Post a New Question
Monday, July 9, 2012
Solve the differential equation below with initial conditions. Compute the first 6 coefficient. Find the general pattern.
(1-x)y"-y'+xy=0 y(0)=1, y'(0)=1
Answer This Question
- I cant figure out how to do this type of problem! ...
PLEEEEEAAAASE HELP WITH DIFFERENTIAL EQ PROBLEMS!!
- 1) What are the equilibrium...
- in this problem we consider an equation in differential...
- The velocity v of a freefalling skydiver is well ...
- Solve the seperable differential equation for U. du/dt...
- Find the general solution of the differential equation ...
- Consider the differential equation: (du/dt)=-u^...
- solve the differential equation by seperation of ...
- Ok, I've been doing BC review tests to prepare for the AP exam. I ...
calculus differential equation
- Find in implicit form the general solution of ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help