May 4, 2016
Post a New Question
Monday, July 9, 2012
write in algebraic expressions: a number x increased by three times y
, Monday, July 9, 2012 at 1:08pm
x + 3y
Answer This Question
- Need help with these: [Can you show me the work for them please, if ...
5th Grade Math Algebraic Expressions
- What is the algebraic expression for six ...
URGENT 8th Grade Math
- Write a word phrase for the algebraic expression 3x-7. ...
- How do you show in algebraic expressions Fourteen less than three...
- 2 times a number, increased by 28 is less than or equal to 6 ...
- Write the algebraic expressions for the following. Please check and ...
Math! Please Check My Answers
- Key: ☺ = My Answer! 2. Write a word phrase...
- Write an algebraic expression for the following: the quotient of a ...
- translate into an algebraic expression. use x and y for variables. ...
- (1)Translate the following statement into an algebraic ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help