Posted by Kiri on Monday, July 9, 2012 at 10:23am.
Match each item on the left with an item on the right.
Question 1 options:
philosophy calling for greater economic equality in society
creator of the Kremlin in Moscow
country once controlled by the Soviet Union
term that means "self-rule"
organized persecution and massacres of Jewish people under the czars
1.Prince Ivan III
- geography - Writeacher, Monday, July 9, 2012 at 11:14am
If you'll post what YOU THINK, someone here will be happy to check your thinking for you.
- geography - Kiri, Monday, July 9, 2012 at 12:26pm
I think this:
and thats all because there is no country in the answers that was controlled by the Soviet Union.
There is only one person and I dont think he created the cremlin.
The definition for sovereignty is supreme power.
- geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, July 9, 2012 at 12:30pm
1) is correct, but 5 is wrong.
The countries controlled by the Soviet Union were called satellites.
Go back to your book and/or a dictionary for the others.
- geography - Kiri, Monday, July 9, 2012 at 1:58pm
got it thanks
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Should kremlin be capitalized in this sentence. I want to see Moscow, ...
- Writing Skills - The call number given in a catalog entry gives us what ...
- math - a man purchased 3 item which cost 100 dollars. The second item is half of...
- Philosophy - item x possesses properties a,b and z. item y possesses properties ...
- geometry - The lengths of the sides of a right triangle are a and b, and the ...
- MAtth - ITEM NUMBER THREE 1 Description of the item:Printer 2 Stated price on ...
- Pseudocode - Produce the algorithm for the problem above [this will include five...
- MRP Operations Managment - On Hand is the quantity of the item that is on hand ...
- Math :( - Can someone plz explain how to do this math project, Plz give me some ...
- programming - Create three (3) one-dimensional arrays: Item Number, Quantity-on-...