Posted by Laruen on Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 7:32pm.
What type of careers is for to help teenagers with their problems????
like dating, friends trouble, family crises, etc.
also do one of those careers work at hospitals???
- Question - bobpursley, Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 7:35pm
Family counselor, psychologist therapy, adolescent counselor, social worker, grandmothers.
- Question - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 7:36pm
Counselors, social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists, and sometimes nurses may help teenagers with their problems.
All of these may work in hospitals.
- Question - Laruen , Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 7:44pm
Thank You! :)
so in college I just need to study sociology and psychology?
- Question - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 7:47pm
Right. Most of these professions (except grandmothers) require bachelor's and masters degrees.
- Question - Laruen , Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 7:52pm
thank you! :)
- Question - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 7:56pm
- Questio - nhlanhla, Sunday, August 3, 2014 at 1:31pm
they need to study hard ola ola
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Name 3 careers where you are required to know PHYSICAL Chemistry, ...
- Careers - Are there any careers where business and social sciences overlap? I ...
- Spanish - Which statement is not true about friendships in the Spanish speaking ...
- Home Economics - List 5 careers that are possible from 3 areas in Home Economics...
- Business Communication - Identify the sentence with correct subject-verb ...
- life science , geography , history and math literecy - I am a grade 11 student ...
- State in transition - which best describes social changes in south carolina ...
- art - What is the salary in Canada for the following careers: Fashion Designer ...
- Question - Okay, so I'm doing this project for school about careers. And I ...
- Career - 4.)Your public library can provide you with ? A.)books & other printed ...