Posted by Amy on Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 7:19pm.
Fill in the blanks(which are numbered ) with t given words:
B. Cannot use hands
E. Shielding the ball
A. Number of players
1.Eleven to a side
B. Touching the ball
2. May use hand to drop ball
a. Cannot advance ball forward
1. explanation of rule
a. Player between opponent and ball
b. physical interference
Outline - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 7:34pm
Your post is really confusing. However, I'll try to check your answers.
Outline - Amy, Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 8:07pm
Ok, so its like filling in the blanks of an outline. What I got was
but b it didn't really made sense.
Outline - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 8:16pm
I think you're right, but I don't know about 39.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - This exercise is about conditional probability. A jar contains five red ...
- algebra - a single ball is drawn from an urn containing 4 balls numbered 1 ...
- math - On a roulette wheel are 36 slots numbered 1 through 36 and 2 slots ...
- GEOMETRY - a bag contains seven red balls numbered 2,4,5,6,7,8,10 and three ...
- English - Thank you all for _____ _____ in our volunteer work. 1. Fill in the ...
- English - Fill in the blanks? If a goofball and a bowling ball are rolling at ...
- Physics- Momentum - A 170g cue ball is moving at 3.0 m/s when it strikes a 160g ...
- Reading - You can infer from the statement: Also like in soccer, the player ...
- torque physics - A bowling ball with a radius of 12 cm is given a backspin (i.e...
- Mechanics - During a soccer game a ball (of mass 0.425 kg), which is initially ...