Posted by Amy on Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 7:19pm.
Fill in the blanks(which are numbered ) with t given words:
B. Cannot use hands
E. Shielding the ball
A. Number of players
1.Eleven to a side
B. Touching the ball
2. May use hand to drop ball
a. Cannot advance ball forward
1. explanation of rule
a. Player between opponent and ball
b. physical interference
- Outline - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 7:34pm
Your post is really confusing. However, I'll try to check your answers.
- Outline - Amy, Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 8:07pm
Ok, so its like filling in the blanks of an outline. What I got was
but b it didn't really made sense.
- Outline - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 8:16pm
I think you're right, but I don't know about 39.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Thank you all for _____ _____ in our volunteer work. 1. Fill in the ...
- math - This exercise is about conditional probability. A jar contains five red ...
- English grammar - 1. Fill in the blanks with suitable words. 2. Write the ...
- calculus - For trigonometric substitution to solve the above integral, fill in ...
- algebra - a single ball is drawn from an urn containing 4 balls numbered 1 ...
- math - On a roulette wheel are 36 slots numbered 1 through 36 and 2 slots ...
- English - This is a story about Turtle and Rabbit. Fill in the blanks with the ...
- GEOMETRY - a bag contains seven red balls numbered 2,4,5,6,7,8,10 and three ...
- English - 1. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate forms of verbs given in the...
- stats - a box contains 100 cards, of which 25 are numbered 1, 35 are numbered 2...