September 26, 2016
Post a New Question
Friday, July 6, 2012
Write an equation of a circle with center (2, 3) and radius 4.5.
, Friday, July 6, 2012 at 1:17pm
(x-2)^2 + (y-3)^2 = 4.5^2
Answer This Question
NEED MAJOR HELP! *QUADRATIC EQUATIONS*
- Write the equation for the circle with ...
- Write an equation of a circle with the center (-5,-4) and radius 6. The ...
- A few more question Id like for someone to check please. 1) what are ...
- Write the standard form of the equation of a circle that passes ...
- These questions that I have completed are on a test review for my exam ...
Math(Please check answers)
- These questions that I have completed are on a ...
Equations of a Circle
- Write the standard for of the equation of the circle ...
- 4x^2+4y^2-16x-24y+51=0 is the equation of a circle. where...
- A circle with center at (2,0) and a radius of 4 is intersected by a ...
calculus-can someone please help me with this ques
- I can get part of the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help