Posted by ted on Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 10:47pm.
how do you factor X^3+X^2-9X-9
pls help. I dont know what to do
- math - Reiny, Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 11:02pm
looks like grouping might be the simplest way ...
= x^2(x+1) - 9(x+1)
= (x+1)(x^2-9) and now I see a difference of squares
- math - Steve, Friday, July 6, 2012 at 10:01am
or, noting the "9" :-)
Answer this Question
- PLS HELP ME WITH ONE MATH QUESTION!!??? - pllllsssss help me!!!!!!! 5. How many ...
- math pls help!!!!! - these are the few i dont know/im not sure. pls help! The ...
- Math Multiplication - What are the factor pairs of 642? Please dont ask what I ...
- math - x^4y^2 when x=5/6 and y = -3/5 pls help .. i dont get this
- math - pls. factor x^2+2+(1/x^2)
- math - pls. factor x^3-7x+6
- math - How do you fully factor 8X^3-27. pls help.
- math - How do you factor X^3+5x^2-28x-32? pls help
- math - How to fully factor X^3-8. pls help
- math - i dont get input output help pls