Posted by Jason on Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 7:19pm.
A rectangular school yard 280 m by 245 m is to be fenced. How many metres of
fencing will be required to fence it completely?
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 7:21pm
P = 2L + 2W
P = 2(280) + 2(245)
P = _______ meters
math - farah abdi, Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 11:35pm
Rectangular school yard 280 meters by 245 meters is to be fenced, how many meters of fencing will be required to fence it completely
math - Anonymous, Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 4:30pm
math - gerard, Monday, July 6, 2015 at 2:21pm
math - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 11:11pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geometry - A rectanglar school yard is 280 meters by 245 meters is to be fenced...
- math - Ms. Jacobs is planning to put a fence around a rectangular part of her ...
- math-Polya - What is the largest rectangular chicken pen (enclosure) that a ...
- AP Calculus - The management of a large store has 1600 feet of fencing to fence ...
- Math - A rectangular garden is surrounded by a roll of chicken wire fencing to ...
- Math - we need to fence off a rectangular section of land in order to make some ...
- maths - A rectangular paddock is 164 metres long and 95 metres wide. How many ...
- engineering mathematics 1 - your father wants to fence a rectangular area in ...
- order pair and relations - Henry is building a fence in his backyard for his new...
- math: optimising - I cant figure out this homework question! I need to use ...