Posted by lana on Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 5:19pm.
7. According to Peter Drucker, who determines an organization’s purpose, or mission?
A. Company executives C. Stockholders
B. Customers D. Supervisors
8. Which one of the following is a personal source of power?
A. Coercive power C. Referent power
B. Reward power D. Legitimate power
9. Process culture emphasizes
A. the way things are to be done rather than the outcomes.
B. taking few risks and attaining rapid feedback.
C. making decisions that involve big stakes.
D. taking high risks while getting quick feedback
10. Which one of the following employees would be most likely to develop a plan for
scheduling the completion of a production job?
A. Chief executive officer C. Lower-level manager
B. Senior vice president D. Production employees
- business - 6042500, Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 3:35pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ms.sue - 7. A 8. C 9. A 10. A please check 7. According to Peter Drucker, who ...
- Management - just check for accuracy please? 3. Which one of the following ...
- business - Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you explain the ...
- Human Resource Management - Please look over my work for accuracy. thank you 3. ...
- Strategic - how critical do you think having a mission statement is relative to ...
- Business - Can you please help me in better understanding these different types ...
- human health - find at least three examples of mission statements for human ...
- business - Describe a business scenario, either real or fictional, that depicts ...
- business - o Joint-stock company o Limited liability company o Partnership o ...
- HHS - 3 Examples of Mission statements or human services organizations. Show how...