Posted by lana on Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 5:07pm.
is the first one B and the second question A ??
1.Which one of the following leadership styles could be best characterized by the
statement “Let George do it”?
A. Contingent C. Democratic
B. Laissez-faire D. Autocratic
2. According to the Managerial Grid, which basic style of management has a high concern
for people and a low concern for production?
A. Country club management
B. Authority-obedience management
C. Organization man management
D. Team management
- business - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 5:09pm
I disagree with both of your answers.
I suggest you reread your text for answers to these questions.
- business - lana, Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 5:24pm
the first one I thought they want to allow ppl within the group to make all decisions , that how i based my answer.
the second one could , thoughtful attention to needs of ppl for satisfying relationsips leas to a comfortable friendly atm...
plz let me know what the correct answer is
- business - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 5:31pm
- business - lana, Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 5:58pm
plz let me know
- business - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 6:05pm
What wild guesses!
- business - lana, Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 6:10pm
to be honest with u i was convinced with my first answers, but i wanted to double check, when u said they're not correct i got confused... could u plz help me
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- business - Which one of the following leadership styles could be best ...
- Business Management - Which one of the following leadership styles could be best...
- Management - just check for accuracy please? 3. Which one of the following ...
- Human Resource Management - Please look over my work for accuracy. thank you 3. ...
- business - Leadership. Topics based in this research area may consider ...
- English - Read the passage below and answer the question: Jack: I’ll be there in...
- Business - 1.The owners of Brownfield Machinery, brothers George and Robb, now ...
- business - is the correct answer for # 4 = C and # 5 = B ?? 4. At the office, ...
- imperative sentence - Helping my son and double checking, could the following 2 ...
- math - Charles Sherwood(1838-1883) was an entertainer.In 1863 hermarried Lavinia...