Posted by lana on Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 5:05pm.
Which one of the following situations is an example of overall cost leadership?
A. A dress manufacturer wants to make its product unique in its category.
B. A company that manufactures school desks is looking for ways to make its
desks less expensive than its competition.
C. A restaurant is seeking to reverse a negative trend to get themselves back
D. A large corporation has determined to liquidate parts of its business.
business - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 5:08pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
business - lana, Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 5:29pm
i think it's D
Ms. sue could u plz check my other questions that i posted
business - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 5:33pm
business - lana, Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 5:53pm
is it B ??
business - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 6:20pm
Yes, it's B.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Penn Foster - 06042500 Which of the following situations is an example of ...
- Management - just check for accuracy please? 3. Which one of the following ...
- Human Resource Management - Please look over my work for accuracy. thank you 3. ...
- data management grade 12 - A clothing manufacturer has 100m of silk and 180m of ...
- Cost Accounting Please explain how to do the probl - Can someone please explain ...
- math - Business and Economics: For a business to make a profit it is clear that ...
- English - Dear Sir, You wanted to know if I was satisfied with you and your ...
- Business Class - In our business class, we have to come up with a business and ...
- Strategic Management - 1. Ryanair, Wal-Mart, Timex, Casio and Hyundai are all ...
- Math - The cost for a business to make greeting cards can be divided into one-...