Posted by Bob on Wednesday, July 4, 2012 at 7:23pm.
Webster Aquatic Center offers various levels of swimming lessons year-round. The March 2005 Monday and Wednesday evening lessons included instructions from Water Babies through Adults. The number in each classification is given in the table that follows.
Swim Lesson Types
No. of Participants
(a) If one participant is selected at random, find the probability that the participant is in Tiny Tots. (Give your answer correct to two decimal places.)
(b) If one participant is selected at random, find the probability that the participant is in the Adults lesson. (Give your answer correct to two decimal places.)
(c) If one participant is selected at random, find the probability that the participant is in a Level 2 to Level 6 lesson. (Give your answer correct to two decimal places.)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- swimming lessons - does anyone know where to find a good website with lesson ...
- math - swimming lessons at the local park district swimming pol cost $18.00 for ...
- math - what is the unit rate for each lesson? tuesdays 5:00-6:00pm and saturdays...
- Math 8th grade - How would I set up this problem to solve it: Gene offers 30 ...
- algebra - Of the 240 campers at a summer camp, 5/6 could swim. If 1/3 of the ...
- Math - Piano lessons cost $30 per lesson. Find ordered pairs that represent the ...
- Math - Jim's piano lesson are 30 minutes longer than Suzanne's clarinet lesson....
- english - Peter attends 6 dance lessons each week, all year long. There are 52 ...
- algebra - By the end of your 5th French lesson, you have learned 20 vocabulary ...
- grammar checking - Hi :) I need help to see if my grammar is proper, and if not ...