Posted by Bob on Wednesday, July 4, 2012 at 7:23pm.
Webster Aquatic Center offers various levels of swimming lessons year-round. The March 2005 Monday and Wednesday evening lessons included instructions from Water Babies through Adults. The number in each classification is given in the table that follows.
Swim Lesson Types
No. of Participants
(a) If one participant is selected at random, find the probability that the participant is in Tiny Tots. (Give your answer correct to two decimal places.)
(b) If one participant is selected at random, find the probability that the participant is in the Adults lesson. (Give your answer correct to two decimal places.)
(c) If one participant is selected at random, find the probability that the participant is in a Level 2 to Level 6 lesson. (Give your answer correct to two decimal places.)
Answer this Question
- math - swimming lessons at the local park district swimming pol cost $18.00 for ...
- swimming lessons - does anyone know where to find a good website with lesson ...
- english - Peter attends 6 dance lessons each week, all year long. There are 52 ...
- math - what is the unit rate for each lesson? tuesdays 5:00-6:00pm and ...
- Algebra 1 - After 5 lessons of French, you have learned 20 vocab words. After ...
- Struggling readers. - Hi, I am working with a group of children and my goal is ...
- Math - coach byrd gives 7 lessons a day . how many days will it take him to give...
- history/vietnam war - After the fall of Saigon in 1975, Americans drew very ...
- algebra - By the end of your 5th French lesson, you have learned 20 vocabulary ...
- environmental science - This was the question I had- How is nutrient buil-up in ...