Posted by Madi on Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 6:23pm.
Fill in the blanks with the subjunctive form of the verbs.
1. Me alegro de que el ecoturismo (ser) un buen negocio (business).
2. Es una lástima que tú no (reciclar) el vidrio.
3. No crees que ellos (querer) usar energía solar.
4.Ojalá todos nosotros (poder) respirar aire puro.
5.Teme que (haber) sobrepoblación en este país
Spanish - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 6:25pm
This looks like homework dumping. Please wait to see Sra's responses to your first three posts.
Spanish - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 8:20pm
Take each exercise, one at a time. Be sure you understand what you are doing BEFORE you go on to the next one. "Baby steps" until y ou know what you are doing!
I'll keep ALL your posts from Ms.Sue and check from time to time, until you post ANSWERS because then I can explain much better what you need, step by step!
Spanish - Anonymous, Friday, February 26, 2016 at 2:15pm
Spanish - Tffc, Monday, November 14, 2016 at 3:14pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - ESTRUCTURA | 13.1 The subjunctive with verbs of emotion Emociones ...
- spanish - Subjunctive, infinitive, or indicative??? can anyone please correct me...
- Spanish - Fill in the blanks with words from the box. estés molesta plástico ...
- Spanish - Would these phrases use the indicative or subjunctive? Explain why? ...
- spanish - if someone could help me conjugate these words correctly id really ...
- Spanish - I need help. I think I figured the first one out. There are only 8 ...
- spanish sra jmcguin - complete sentences with indicative or subjunctive forms of...
- Spanish - 13.2 The subjunctive with doubt, disbelief, and denial Completar ...
- spanish - "¿Crees que es necesario tener tu propio coche?" "Sí. A mí _____ es ...
- Spanish - 15. "¿Qué debemos hacer para ayudar el medio ambiente?" "Creo que ...