posted by John on .
I left out the following sentences. Thank you, Writeacher.
1) "I'll drive you to the train station." (she/agree)
She agreed to drive me to the ...
2) "If I were you, I'd run back home." (she/advise). She advised me to run back home.
3) "I won't drive you to the beach." (he/refuse). He refused to drive me to the beach.
4) Shall I carry your bag, Sally?" (he/offer). He offered to carry Sally's bag (is "her bag" possible?)
5) Somebody has taken my wallet. My wallet has been taken.
All are fine, yes.