Posted by Essence on Monday, July 2, 2012 at 11:00pm.
which of the following is a primary source
a. a newspaper article published in the 1980's that reports on an event in the 1880's
c.a recently published history book that cites diaries and letters from the 1880's
d.diaries and letters from the 1880's published in a recent book that is a collection of diaries and letters from the 1880's
what is the call number of the oldest copy of ellison's shadow and act
a.ps3555.L625 e6 1986
c.ps3555.L625 g6 1964
d.ps153.N5 E4 1964
which company publishes Pediatric Nursing
b.elsevier science publishers
c.jannetti publications, Inc.
d.royal college of nursing publishing company
which of the following sets of library of congress call numbers is in the correct order?
a.e88 g2512 s57 1998, e88 g62 d225, e88 g62 L166 1995
c.e88 g2512 s57 1998, e88 g62 d225, e88 g62 L166 1995, e88 g62 L45
e88 g62 d225,e88 g62 l166 1995, e88 g62 L45, e88 g2512 s57 1998
scholarly journal articles are written
c.by experts in a subject field
d.by lower division college students
a strong search strategy for a search engine would include which of the following?
b.reading all the hits from your first search
c.using several synonymous terms in the search
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- INFORMATION LITERACY: - Which of the following is a primary source? A. A ...
- Information Literacy - Which of the following is an example of a primary source...
- Literacy - Please check my work. Thank you. 1. According to FedStats, what was ...
- Literacy - What would a careful researcher ask about a Web site called "Facts ...
- Language Art (Please Check) - 1.B 2.A 3.B 1.which of the following is an example...
- Literacy 3 - Please Check my work. Thank you. 6. To avoid plagiarism in you ...
- English - A book published by Harcourt Press, Inc. It was published in 2001. ...
- science - 49. A researcher writes a grant proposal to repeat an experiment that ...
- Ela - I need an article that's local (new york city) and it has to have at least...
- Literacy - Please check my work. Thank YOU! 1. Journals differ from magazines in...