Posted by arcos15 on Monday, July 2, 2012 at 2:41am.
Consider the resonance structures for the carbonate ion.
How much negative charge is on each oxygen of the carbonate ion?
What is the bond order of each carbon oxygen bond in the carbonate ion?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Organic Chemistry - Consider the resonance structures for the carbonate ion. O--...
- chemistry - The hydrogen carbonate ion is formed when an H+ ion combines with ...
- 8th grade physical science - what is the charge on carbonate ion? Compared to ...
- chemistry - A carbonate ion, CO32−, can participate in an acid-base ...
- Chemistry - What is the proper chemical formula for the perchlorate ion. Enter ...
- DrBob222-Questions - Can you please check these for me. Thank you very much in ...
- Ion Charge & Formulas of Ionic Compounds - Can you please take a look at my ...
- chemistry - predict how many sodium ions would combine with: (a) a chlorine ion...
- Chem - for the dimethylthiocarbamate ion [OSCN(CH3)2]-. Add bonds and electron ...
- Chemistry - Choose the true statements regarding the charge-minimized Lewis ...