October 1, 2016
Post a New Question
Sunday, July 1, 2012
, Monday, July 2, 2012 at 12:20am
m = (1 ± √401)/10
you have a typo somewhere?
Answer This Question
- x2(squared)-4x+4 I would factor this into (X - 2)(X - 2) If you don'...
- I need to find the value of x. 9x^3 + 9x = 30x^2 It's ...
Algebra 1-Factor by Grouping Help!
- Factor. Use factoring by grouping even ...
- 100N/m d^2 - 57.3d= 0 sigh...I can't figure out how to find d...
Algebra 1-Factoring Help!
- Factor completely. if the polynomial is prime, ...
- Can someone please help me with this factoring? Thanks! Factor 3x^2-7xy+...
- 6x4-5t3-200t-163000 how do you factor this it cant be done by ...
- how to factor x^4 - 2x^3 - 8x + 16 Thanks. you can factor by ...
- can someone show me how to factor this: i keep getting -6 and 5...
- I cannot figure these out.Can someone Factor completely: 3x2 - x - 4...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help