Posted by Silika on Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 9:30pm.
Essay: How I surprised my friend on her birthday part.
A birthday party is the one day a year, which is very special and unique to everyone in their life. It is a day that should be celebrated with lots of joys and some surprises. Basically, I thought I was a perfect person in my best friend Monika’s life. Since, we guys were having our last exam of math on 30th July and on the same day she turning sweet 16. She was really nervous about her exam. However, just to cheer her up, I plan to give her a surprise birthday part. In order to do so, I talked with my friends to give her a surprise birthday at one of her favorite place, Bell’s Restaurant.
Though, in order to make a party more enjoyable or pleasurable, we decorated the party hall with lights and candles to look the party hall more charming. This party was a tailored for my friend, Monika, by serving her favorite delicious foods and by providing her drink. I and some of my friends helped to make it more entertaining by having music and dance floor in the party hall, so that every person presented in the party can enjoy some dance as well.
Moreover, we also gave her a great surprise by inviting her parents and some of her close family friends as well in party. They all brought gifts for her and enjoyed a lot at the party. To make it really special for my friend, me and some of my friends also made frames of her childhood memories and she was really happy after having all those memories together in just one frame. At last, we bought one of her favorite chocolate ice-cream cake, which she loved a lot, at the party. So, we had a very good cake ceremony right before the dinner and then we all together rocked the dance floor on her favorite songs. We also captured all of the fabulous memories in one picture album, which I still have with me and when we talk on the phone, we always discuss about that prestigious moment. By concluding this, that was an unforgettable moment in everyone’s life whoever was presented in the party.
Ms. Sue can you please check this essay. Please let me know if there are mistakes in this essay.
- Essay - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 9:44pm
I'll get you started with the first paragraph.
A birthday party is the one day a year, which is very special and unique to everyone in their life. Pronoun/antecedent error
It is a day that should be celebrated with lots of joys and some surprises. Basically, I thought I was a perfect person in my best friend Monika’s life. ok
Since, we guys were having our last exam of math on 30th July and on the same day she turning sweet 16. Incomplete sentence. Guys refers to males.
She was really nervous about her exam.ok
However, just to cheer her up, I plan to give her a surprise birthday part.Verb tense error. Spelling error
In order to do so, I talked with my friends to give her a surprise birthday at one of her favorite place, Bell’s Restaurant. ok
Please carefully proofread the rest of your essay, paying particular attention to what you've learned in this class.
- Essay - correction - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 9:55pm
In order to do so, I talked with my friends to give her a surprise birthday at one of her favorite place, Bell’s Restaurant. Plural noun needed
- Essay - richa, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 3:57am
- ghjygzerfgnjghgfre34233333456789000-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - Anonymous, Friday, August 16, 2013 at 10:42am
very bad infact the worst.
- Essay - Anonymous, Friday, August 16, 2013 at 10:58am
Very bad infact the worst
- essay - varsha, Friday, August 8, 2014 at 8:51am
my best birthday party
- Essay - Anonymous, Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 8:57am
- Essay - tanya, Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 8:58am
The best birthday party we ever celebrated
- Essay - alisha, Monday, June 13, 2016 at 10:22am
- Essay - Vatsalah, Monday, August 22, 2016 at 12:08pm
Hi IT was fantastic 😘😘😘😘
- Essay - Ananya, Monday, October 3, 2016 at 8:16pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Hi Miss Sue, Here is the final draft can you check it for me? Thank ...
- Creative Writing - For my compare and contrast essay on: The Tale of Two Very ...
- English - could you please check these sentences? Thank you. 1) Today we ...
- Englsih - 1. He gave the gold bracelet to me for my birthday. 2. He gave the ...
- MATH - MY DAUGHTER IS IN 3RD GRADE, AND I NEEDED HELP ON A QUESTION, STEVE'S ...
- math - Todd's birthday has the same date as the number of letters in the mouth...
- english - The relationship between these two sentences are: Comparison Is this ...
- Literature - I had to write a haiku about a special day in my life so I wrote ...
- English - You wil soon turn 16 and your parents have arranged a special birthday...
- Creative Writing - My birthdays are usually fun, but one year they may be extra ...