Posted by victoria on Friday, June 29, 2012 at 12:00pm.
1.what is the procedure of voter identification intended to help prevent fraudulent voting and keep the process organized?
2. what do you call all the persons entitled to vote in any given election?
3.what is another term for suffrage?
government - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 29, 2012 at 12:06pm
What are your choices?
I'll be glad to check your answers.
government - victoria, Friday, June 29, 2012 at 12:11pm
2. a franchise
and i don't need 3 anymore
government - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 29, 2012 at 12:15pm
Study these sites, and then tell us what you think.
government - sydney, Friday, June 29, 2012 at 12:16pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Government - What is the procedure of voter identification intended to help ...
- Government (Check Answers) - 1. What is the procedure of voter identification ...
- government - a person who votes in the presidential election but does not vote ...
- government - why are voting machines used? a. to eliminate the election process ...
- Math 1330 - In a survey of 1000 eligible voters selected at random, it was found...
- American government - I am to develop a policy to increase voter turnout. It is ...
- COLONIAL VOTING - I NEED SOME INFO ON COLONIAL VOTING. I HAVE THIS REPORT TO DO...
- 6th grademath - this is a word problem:the country of hoffnemath is holding its ...
- SOCIAL STUDIES HELPP - why did many Americans feel that the result of the 1824 ...
- maths - there were 13426 eligible voters for a certain election one election day...