Posted by Emma on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 11:15pm.
One light flashes every 2 minutes and another light flashes every 3.5 minutes. Suppose both lights flash together at noon. What is the first time after 1 PM that both lights will flash together ?
MATH - Steve, Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 11:35pm
every 14 minutes, the lights are in synch. 14*5 = 70 is the lowest multiple of 14 greater than 60.
So, at 1:10 pm they are again together.
MATH - Ajay, Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 5:30am
isnt it every 14 minutes meaning at 1:14pm not 1:10pm. Because
3.5, 7, 10.5, 14
so they will meet again in every 14 minutes
MATH - Steve, Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 10:13am
no, because they started in synch at 12:00. 70 minutes later it's 1:10.
MATH - Stever, Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 2:01pm
MATH - sanja, Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 2:33pm
no cos u stupid
MATH - Ron, Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 7:25am
Steve and stever, u guys r really dumb.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH - One light flashes every 2 minutes and another light flashes every 3.5 ...
- Math - Three lighthouses on three nearby islands flash their lights every ...
- Math :/ - A light flashes every 15 minutes. a second light flashes every 18 ...
- math - on a radio tower, a red light flashes every 6 seconds and a blue light ...
- math - A lighthouse flashes its light every 12 minutes.Another lighthouse ...
- general ability - light X flashes every 3 minutes. Light Y flashes every 5 ...
- Math - If a red light flashes every 3 seconds, a blue light flashes every 4 ...
- Math - the green light flashes every 3 seconds,the red every 5 seconds and white...
- maths - a light house flashes every 56 seconds. Another lighthouse flashes every...
- tech III math ( ACT Prep) - A neon sign flashes every 4 seconds, another neon ...