Posted by chchch on Sunday, June 24, 2012 at 10:24am.
8) A high school graduating class is made up of 445 students. There are
97 more girls than boys. How many boys are in the class?
A) 445 boys
B) 271 boys
C) 97 boys
D) 174 boys
math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 24, 2012 at 11:19am
Solve for b.
b + b + 97 = 445
math - peter, Friday, November 9, 2012 at 2:19pm
math - Doodle, Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 4:43pm
I do not know the right answer
math - amina, Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 11:32am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - Write the equation and solve the problem: A high school graduating ...
- Maths - There are 40 pupils in a class. There are 10 more boys than girls. When ...
- Math -fractions word problems - Three sevenths of the students in class 4C are ...
- Math - Mrs.Smith's class has 12 girls and 8 boys. What percent of he class are ...
- 5th math - Mr. davison has 30 students in his class . He has four more girls ...
- Math - can you please help me work on this problem? I have a few and I want to ...
- maths - In a graduating class with the same number of boys and girls, 1/8 of the...
- Math 1350 - Mrs. Smith's classroom can hold at the most 30 students. Her first ...
- math - There are 27 students in Mrs. Reeds class. The number of boys and number ...
- Mathematics - There are 5 girls more than boys in a class. if 2 boys joined the ...