Posted by toni on Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 12:31pm.
If 1,790 Mega Watts of power, out of the 3,000 Mega Watts generated by a power utility, reach the destination, what percentage of the generated power reaches its destination?
1,790 - 3,000 = 1,210
1,790 divided by 1,210 = 1.4
Answer 1.4% Unsure
prealgebra/ check answer please - PsyDAG, Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 12:50pm
3000 is the generated power; 1790 is the amount reaching the destination.
1790/3000 = ?
prealgebra/ check answer please - toni, Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 1:15pm
Im getting 1.98
prealgebra/ check answer please - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 1:27pm
How can you divide 1790 by 3,000 and get almost 2?
prealgebra/ check answer please - toni, Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 1:32pm
1.98 is almost 2. When I divide 3,000 by 1790 I get 1.67 plus a row of numbers after that.
prealgebra/ check answer please - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 1:34pm
Please read both my and PsyDAG's directions carefully.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - if 1790 maga watts of power,out of 3000 mega watts generated by a power ...
- Physics - A circuit consists of a resistor of R=7 Ω, a capacitor of C=7 ...
- Maths - Calculate the output of a tidal barrage in mega watts if the basin is ...
- Algebra - The power P (in watts) generated by a windmill that has efficiency E ...
- IT - Can someone please help me start this? Using Shannon’s formula, calculate ...
- science - A linear circuit is shown below in Figure 1. Figure 1 The elements in ...
- science - In a serious accident, nuclear power plants reactor vessel cracks and ...
- Chemistry - Here is my question and I,m hoping I worked the problem out ...
- Math - The equation P=240I-8I^2 represents the power, P, (in watts) of a 240 ...
- Physics - George pushes a wheelbarrow for a distance of 12 meters at a constant ...