Posted by Krystal.T on Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 12:16pm.
A rectangular block is 2 cm wider than it is high and twice as long as it it wide. Let x cm be the height of the block.
Find an expression for the total surface area, A cm2, in term of x.
math - MathMate, Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 5:42pm
Let L,W and H be the dimensions of the rectangular block.
Total surface area
Substitute these values of H,W and L into the equation for A and simplify.
math - tylee, Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 12:15am
on a piece of paper draw a rectangle paddock 20 cm long and 10 cm wide
math - tylee, Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 12:16am
on a piece of paper draw a rectangle paddock 20 cm long and 10 cm wide ?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - a rectangular block has a square base of area 49cm square its height is ...
- Physics - A rectangular block of wood is 40cm wide, 60cm long and 30cm deep. If ...
- geometry - 1. What is the lateral surface area of a square pyramid with side ...
- Math Help- Areas!!!! - For problems 4-5, find the surface area of the cylinder ...
- physics - A 3 kg block (block A) is released from rest at the top of a 20 m long...
- physics - 3 kg block (block A) is released from rest at the top of a 20 m long ...
- Physics - Three cylindrical blocks x, y and z are made of different materials of...
- Advanced chem - A rectangular block of wood is 40cm wide, 60cm long and 30cm ...
- math - At the ruins of Caesarea, archaeologists discovered a huge hydraulic ...
- GEOMETRY LATERAL AND SURFACE URGENT (PLEASEHELP) - 1.A RECTANGULAR BOX IS TO BE ...