Posted by Anonymous on Friday, June 22, 2012 at 5:29pm.
Please check for me.
1. For the reaction CH3COOH--->CH3COO + H+, which of the following statements is true?
CH3COOH is a Brønsted-Lowry acid.<---
CH3COO is an Arrhenius base.
CH3COO is a Lewis base.
CH3COOH is a Brønsted-Lowry base.
2. Of the metals Pb, Mg, Au, and Na, which will not spontaneously donate electrons to copper in solution?
3. The pictured compound has which of the following bonds?
Picture of 4 carbons and 10 hydrogens.
C=C and C-H
C-C and C-H <---
C-C, C-H, and C-O
C=C and C-C
4. Which of the following functional groups defines a ketone?
5. Which of the following is a strong base?
6. How many moles of a gas sample are in a 10.0 L container at 373 K and 203 kPa? The gas constant is 8.31 L-kPa/mol-K.
7. You dissolve 0.37 g of potassium chloride (KCl) in 500 mL of water. What is the molarity of the solution? Use a periodic table.
8. How much heat do you need to raise the temperature of 300 g of ethanol from 0°C to 20°C?
9. If you have 10 grams of a substance that decays with a half-life of 14 days, then how much will you have after 42 days?
10. Which of the following reactions occurs at the anode in a voltaic cell?
K+ (aq) + e- K (s)
Mg (s) Mg2+ + 2e- <----
Cd2+ (aq) + Zn (s) Zn2+ (aq) + Cd (s)
Cu2+ (aq) + 2e- Cu (s)
Answer this Question
- Chem - Write the equation for dissocation of acetic acid in water: My Answer: ...
- Chemistry - 25.0 mL of 0.100 M acetic acid (Ka= 1.8 x 10^-5) is titrated with 0....
- Chemistry - The [H3O+] of a solution with pH = 3 is -10 M. 10 M. 1 x 10-3 M. 1 x...
- chemistry - What is the value of [OH-] in a 0.015 M CH3COOH solution? Ka = 1.8 x...
- Chemistry 102 - For a question like “calculate the pH of an aq.solution that is ...
- Chem(Check Please) - Will someone please check my answers for me? I put arrows(&...
- Chemistry(Please Respond) - Willsomeone, please check my answers? (<-----) ...
- chemistry Equations - Write euations to show how a buffer made up of equimolar ...
- CHEMISTRY LAB urgent assistance - 1 (A) This relation gives the dissociation ...
- Chemistry - Write the net ionic equation for the hydrolysis reaction that occurs...