Posted by chchch on Friday, June 22, 2012 at 10:38am.
Alamo, Brushy, Chet, and Dolly are in an armadillo race. Chet is the
slowest. Dolly is faster than Alamo, but slower than Brushy. Name the
finishing order of the armadillos.
- math - MathMate, Friday, June 22, 2012 at 11:38am
X=individual yet unknown
Left-most is the fastest
A,B,C,D=the four individuals.
"Chet is the slowest" => XXXC
"Dolly is faster than Alamo, but slower than Brushy"
So can you take it from here?
- math - Blessing, Friday, June 22, 2012 at 9:04pm
- math :) - MathMate, Friday, June 22, 2012 at 9:18pm
Correct! Good job!
By the way, are you chchch or Blessing?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - if freddy tosses a coin three times, what is the probability that the ...
- college physics - A cylindrical stone column of diameter 2R = 1.47 m and height ...
- social studies - The fall of the Alamo occurred on March 6, 1836, where and when...
- Physical science - The combined weight of a crate and dolly is 256N. (a)If the ...
- maths - Dolly and Emily went shopping with a total of $114.80. After Dolly spent...
- Project Management - I need a Gantt Chet and a Critical Path Method chart for ...
- Psychology Please Help! - Dolly is a cute little second-grade girl with blonde ...
- spell - Is Cloning Right or Wrong? The lamb has always been a symbol of ...
- Physics question bout falling - Objects that are falling toward Earth in free ...
- critical thinking - 9. We shouldn’t take a chance on this new candidate. She’s ...