Posted by Sam on Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 2:49pm.
Below, you will find a list of sentences. After each sentence, select true if the topic of the statement is suitable to form the basis of a single persuasive paragraph. If the topic of the statement in your textbook is unsuitable for a single persuasive paragraph, select false.
1. This museum should create more dinosaur exhibits.
2. Daily exercise is one of the best things you can do to stay healthy.
3. I think that rainy days are just awful.
4. We should all pay more attention to local organizations that help the poor.
5. An Audi is a cool car.
6. Abraham Lincoln had a tremendous impact on American politics.
7. We should listen to the Forest Ranger's warning.
8. Modern culture is richer than ancient culture.
9. I just know that Rocky is going to ace that test.
10. Soccer is the best sport ever created.
Answer this Question
- English 10 Check - Below, you will find a list of sentences. After each sentence...
- english - I think that rainy days are just awful, is this suitable to form the ...
- english - How WOuLD I WRITE A paragraph? A paragraph contains a topic sentence ...
- Grammar and Composition - i have to write a five-sentence paragraph with varied ...
- Com/155 - This week, you were asked to review the Topic Sentence section in the ...
- english - What would be an opinion that could be used as a topic sentence for a ...
- writing - what does it mean when it asks if you qualifed any generalization in ...
- english - Write a 150- to 200-word paragraph to explain how purpose, audience, ...
- Business Communications - Can some please tell me if the following few sentences...
- english - Below is a list of facts and statistics that can be used to support a ...