Posted by Anne on Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 6:53am.
i am a four digit numeral number between 3000 and 4000.My ones digit is 3 greater than my thousands digit.The two other digits are the same.If the sum of my digit is 20,what number am i?
Math - Reiny, Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 7:40am
So the number must look like
"My ones digit is 3 greater than my thousands digit"
so it must be 3xx6
"The two other digits are the same" ---> 3AA6
"the sum of my digits is 20"
A is not a whole number, so your question is bogus!
Math - Anne, Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 9:01am
Oh, sorry. It was 2, not 3 ..
Math - Reiny, Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 10:28am
So make the necessary changes in my solution, I am sure you can do it.
Math - Anne, Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 10:41am
I just did.. Thanks! Was it 3665?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - i'am a four digit numeral between 3000 and 4000.My ones digit is 2 ...
- Math - i am a 4 digit number between 3000 and 4000.My ones digit is twice my ...
- math - Get the number right. *None of the digits repeat. *It is between 20,000 ...
- 5th grade math - i am a number greater than 40,000 and less than 60,000 my ones ...
- math - Who am I? I am a 4-digit number wih no two digits the same. My ones ...
- math - I am a 6 digit number between 600 000 and 700 000.My ones digit and tens ...
- Math - Iam a 5digit number my tens digit is the sum of my hundreds digits and ...
- math - It is between 7 and 8 million it contains all the digits greater then 1 ...
- 4th grade math - I'm a 4 digit number with no 2 digits the same. My ones digit ...
- math - *The number has 8 digits, none of the digits are the same. *It is evenly ...