Posted by Nick on .
input a list of positive numbers terminated by 0 into a array. find the mean of the numbers in the array and output the result. use a subprogram to input numbers a function to find the mean and a subprogram to output the result.
- programming - MathMate,
Write a console based C++ program that reads student information from a text file, build an array of objects of type class StudentInfo, and provide the following set of operations:
1) Display all student Info
2) Display all Student First Name & GPA
3) Display a specific student grades based on his/her ID
4) Display all Passed Student Names & GPAs; (Pass means GPA >= 50)
5) Display the student name with the maximum GPA
6) Display the student name with the minimum GPA
7) Display Student GPAs as Letter Grades (A, B, C, D, E, and F).