January 21, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, June 18, 2012
differentiate each function
a) y = cos^3x
b) y = sin(x^3)
c) y = sin^2 xcos3x
Answer This Question
Calculus - please check my work
- differentiate each function a) y = cos^3x b) y...
- Differentiate. y= (cos x)^x u= cos x du= -sin x dx ln y = ln(cos x)^x...
- Posted by hayden on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 4:05pm. sin^6 x + cos^6...
- expres the following as sums and differences of sines or cosines ...
- Differentiate. y= (cos x)^x u= cos x du= -sin x dx ln y = ln(cos x)^x ln...
Mathematics - Trigonometric Identities
- Let y represent theta Prove: 1 + 1/tan^...
- Can someone please help me do this problem? That would be great! ...
- Reduce the following to the sine or cosine of one angle: (i) sin145*cos75...
- Eliminate the parameter (What does that mean?) and write a rectangular ...
Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please)
- 1.)Find dy/dx when y= Ln (...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help