Posted by Henry on Monday, June 18, 2012 at 5:48pm.
Differentiate each function
a) y = -3x^2 + 5x - 4
b) f(x) = 6/x - 3/(x^2)
c) f(x) = (3x^2 - 4x)(x^3 + 1)
the answers i got for each was:
a) y'= -6x + 5
b) f'(x)= -6/x^2 + 6/x^3
c) f'(x)= 15x^4 + 6x - 16x^3 - 4
please double check and let me know if these are correct, thank you.
- Calculus - please check my work - MathMate, Monday, June 18, 2012 at 5:56pm
All correct, well done!
- Calculus - please check my work - Henry, Monday, June 18, 2012 at 6:13pm
thank you! can u help me on this question please
determine the coordinates of two points on the plane with equation 5x + 4y - 3z = 6
- Calculus - please check my work - MathMate, Monday, June 18, 2012 at 7:50pm
Any point on the plane will satisfy the equation.
Since there are three variables x,y and z, you can fix any two variables and solve for the third.
Assuming arbitrarily y=6, z=6
So (0,6,6) is a point on the plane.
- Calculus - please check my work - Henry, Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 12:29am
- Calculus - :) - MathMate, Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 7:36am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Calculus - please check my work - differentiate each function a) y = cos^3x b) y...
- Algebra-please check my work - check my answers please. Use the Intermediate ...
- polynomial function - Please check my answers. Find the y-intercept of the ...
- Algebra - Would someone please check these answers? Simplify. 3/x-5+1/1-4/x-5 ...
- 7th grade math check - Ok I was wondering if you could check these 3 problems ...
- Polynomial Function - Could you please check my answers? Find an nth degree ...
- Calculus (pleas help I really need to check this) - Assume that each of the ...
- English - Now, let's check how well you can use the expressions you've learned. ...
- Math - Can someone please check my answers below for accurateness? The ...
- Algebra Problems - Please check my answers. Find the coordinates of the vertex ...