Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 7:50pm.
Hi Dr. Bob would you please tell me what D rpresents?
What is the reactant, products, and what compounds is it? Is it H2O, O2, or what? What are the transition molecules? Help please.
Do as below to get to the image. I couldn't put the URL in and it isn't my website. I just found the picture that i need there. Do i48, dot, tinypic, dot, com , forward slash, 14w59oi, dot, jpg.
I hope you'll be able to find it.
Thank you for helping me.
•Chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 2:41pm
I couldn't find it.
•Chemistry - Anonymous, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 3:15pm
I don't think that i'll be allowed to submit someone elses URL. i48.tinypic (put the com here) /14w59oi.jpg. Try this. I don't know why it isn't coming up for you. It works fine when i open it.
•Chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 3:31pm
I found it this time but I don't know the color scheme. I suspect one molecule may be CH3X which makes the other H-something. If you know the color scheme I may be able to help; otherwise, I can't.
•Chemistry - Anonymous, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 4:09pm
If you mean the color of the line it starts as very dark red or burgandy(don't know if it is spelled rihgt) then a red color all the way.
•Chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 4:15pm
No, I mean the color of the atoms. I think the white spheres are H and the black probably C. Green is often a halogen. Red is sometimes oxygen.
•Chemistry - Anonymous, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 5:00pm
Yes the white spheres are H and black are the C. I don't see green, but i see blue.The blue is nitrogen and the red is oxygen. If it is green then it is either Fluorine or Chlorine.
•Chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 6:21pm
These don't hold up for valences but
A = reactants = HO + CH3N
B = the intermediate = HO-CH2N
C = product = HO-CH3 + N
•Chemistry - Anonymous, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 6:41pm
What does D represent?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Hi everyone, I really need help with this problem. What is the ...
- Chemistry - i need help. Calculate the pH of a 0.24 M CoCl3 solution. The Ka ...
- Chemistry - Thank you for your help. I did want to clarify why you are only ...
- Chemistry Please HELP! - calculate the mass of each product formed if 10.0 g of ...
- chemistry - In which of the following pairs of compounds are both members of the...
- chemistry - 4 NH3(g) + 5 O2(g) → 4 NO(g) + 6 H2O(g) If a container were to...
- chemistry - Now "react" methane (CH4) with oxygen (O2) to produce carbon dioxide...
- chemistry - Using each of the following equations, calculate the number total of...
- chemistry - the diagram below shows a structural formulae of 3 cabon compounds ...
- Chemistry - Please help me on this for my Midterm Review thank you very much... ...