Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 1:01pm.
I really need help with this problem.
What is the reactant, products, and what compounds is it? Is it H2O, O2, or what? What are the transition molecules? Help please.
Do as below to get to the image. I couldn't put the URL in and it isn't my website. I just found the picture that i need there. Do i48, dot, tinypic, dot, com , forward slash, 14w59oi, dot, jpg.
I hope you'll be able to find it.
Thank you for helping me.
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 2:41pm
I couldn't find it.
- Chemistry - Anonymous, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 3:15pm
I don't think that i'll be allowed to submit someone elses URL. i48.tinypic (put the com here) /14w59oi.jpg. Try this. I don't know why it isn't coming up for you. It works fine when i open it.
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 3:31pm
I found it this time but I don't know the color scheme. I suspect one molecule may be CH3X which makes the other H-something. If you know the color scheme I may be able to help; otherwise, I can't.
- Chemistry - Anonymous, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 4:09pm
If you mean the color of the line it starts as very dark red or burgandy(don't know if it is spelled rihgt) then a red color all the way.
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 4:15pm
No, I mean the color of the atoms. I think the white spheres are H and the black probably C. Green is often a halogen. Red is sometimes oxygen.
- Chemistry - Anonymous, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 5:00pm
Yes the white spheres are H and black are the C. I don't see green, but i see blue.The blue is nitrogen and the red is oxygen. If it is green then it is either Fluorine or Chlorine.
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 6:21pm
These don't hold up for valences but
A = reactants = HO + CH3N
B = the intermediate = HO-CH2N
C = product = HO-CH3 + N
- Chemistry - Anonymous, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 6:41pm
What does D represent?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry PLEASE HELP:( - I really need someone to explain this stoichiometry ...
- chemistry - Now "react" methane (CH4) with oxygen (O2) to produce carbon dioxide...
- Chemistry - Write formula equations and net ionic equations for the hydrolysis ...
- chemisrty - I have no idea how to do this activity..can someone please help!? In...
- Chemistry - Thank you for your help. I did want to clarify why you are only ...
- Chemistry - I need some help with my Limiting Reactant Experiment report sheet. ...
- Someone PLEASE HELP! (Chemistry) - Use the following problem to: Outline how to ...
- chemistry - Choose the groups of molecules below in which all the molecules have...
- chem - what does coefficients in equations mean, in chemical terms? 2NaCl means ...
- chemistry - 4 NH3(g) + 5 O2(g) → 4 NO(g) + 6 H2O(g) If a container were to...