Posted by at on Friday, June 15, 2012 at 1:16pm.
A measure useful in evaluating the efficiency in managing inventories is:
acc/291 - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 15, 2012 at 1:27pm
What are your choices? What is your answer?
acc/291 - at, Friday, June 15, 2012 at 1:34pm
average days to sell inventory.
Both (a) and (b).
None of the above.
my answer I think it is average days to sell inventory??
acc/291 - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 15, 2012 at 1:37pm
This web site disagrees.
acc/291 - at, Friday, June 15, 2012 at 3:15pm
the answer was both a and b
acc/291 - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 15, 2012 at 3:59pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- acc/291 - why is unearned revenue considered a liability?
- acc/291 - What types of industries have unearned revenue?
- physics - i don't understand how to do this question, its a phys 11: "A skier is...
- Human Services - develop at least one process evaluation measure and at least ...
- acc/291 - I can write the paper I just need some ideas of a situation that might...
- Thermodynamics - A closed cycle gas turbine unit operating with max. And min. ...
- physics - The efficiency of a machine is in general defined as the ratio between...
- Accounting - How do i calculate this problem. An asset was purchased for $73,000...
- American Govt - Is efficiency the best standard for evaluating bureaucratic ...
- Acc. Algebra 2 - One angle of a quadrilateral has a measure a°. Find the average...