Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 5:57pm.
I need to write the expression of the sculpture Seated Jain Tirthankara, and then list 4 characteristics.
I said the expression looks relaxed.. (am i right?) And i don't know how to describe his face exactly please help
Art - Writeacher, Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 6:27pm
Please read the write-up very carefully and let me know how you will describe this. "Relaxed" is not bad, but it's not quite accurate either.
Art - Anonymous, Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 6:29pm
Im not sure i mean im suppose to go by his facial expression, and since hes meditating i thought it would be relaxed since his face looks calm
Art - Writeacher, Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 6:32pm
Yes, and you need to find a way to include "meditating" in your description.
Are his eyes open or closed?
Is he smiling or not?
Art - Anonymous, Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 6:35pm
eyes closed, and a soft smile it looks like.
Art - Writeacher, Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 7:10pm
Or no expression at all. He's meditating. What does one look like while meditating?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Art - The statue, Bodhisattva Padmapani, (search on yah oo, and go to the first ...
- Art - I am suppose to look at the sculpture Madonna and Child within an Arch by ...
- Art - Hello, i am suppose to look at the artwork, Winged Genie Fertilizing a ...
- art - What is the most significant difference between the two sculptures below? ...
- math - ok i need help with these questions i have been trying to figure them out...
- math - Mr. Jain is 3 year older than Mrs. Jain .One fifth of Mr Jain's age is 3 ...
- English - 1. Look at her facial expression. 2. Look at her appearance. 3. Look ...
- Algebra one PLEASE HELP THX!! - ok i need help with these questions i have been ...
- Chemistry - I'm doing chemical equilibrium, and there's a question in my lecture...
- art history - Compare and contrast the art and sculpture of Meso-America and ...