Posted by Ciara on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 3:25pm.
Topic: Compare and Contrast the Tang and song dynasties China?
The Tang Dynasties (June 18,618-June 4,907)was an imperial dynasty of china preceded by the Sui Dynasty and followed by the Five Dynasties Ten Kingdoms period. It was founded by the cifamily.
In chinese history, the Tang Dynasty was largely a period of progress and Stability. There were many notable innovations during the Tand, Also the development of woodblock printing. The Tang Dynasty mantained a Civil service system by drafting officials through standardizd examinations and recommendations to office. Chinese culture flourished and further matured during the Tang era: It is considered the greatest age for chinese poetry. Philosophical ideology of Buddhism became a major aspect of Chinese Culture, with native chinese sects becoming the most prominent.
The Sond Dynasty was a ruling synasty in China between 960-1279. It succeeded the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms periode,and it was also followed by Yuan Dynasty. While the Song was vibrant the Social elites had gathered to veiw and trade precious artworks.There were also numerous intellectual pursuits,while pre-modern Technology , Science , Philosophy , Mathematic's, and engineering flourished in the Song, Philosopler's such as Cheng Yi and Zhu Xi reinvigorated Confucianism with new Commentary,infused with Buddhist idel's.
This was about comparing The Tang Synasty and the Song Dynasty. They both had different information's.I learned alot of The Tang Dynasty and The Song Dynast that I never new before. It was very interesting. I love it.
Is this a good essay about The Tang Dynasty and The Song Dynasty? Is my (Grammer , Mechanics, and spelling good ?
- Essay:) - Steve, Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 3:40pm
many spelling errors, inconsistent capitalization, run-on sentences and spurious apostrophes tend to make it hard to read.
- Essay:) - Ciara, Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 3:43pm
Ok , Thanks for helping anyways :)
- Essay:) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 3:45pm
It's insulting to Jiskha tutors for you to post something you obviously haven't read carefully and proofread.
We'll be glad to comment on your edited and proofread essay.
- Essay:) - Ciara, Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 3:48pm
- Do. Not. Plagiarize. - Writeacher, Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 3:50pm
Do. Not. Plagiarize.
If you are not clear on what plagiarism is and how NOT to plagiarize from a source, read through this entire webpage from Capital Community College in Connecticut:
(Broken Link Removed)
All of it. Including the examples.
Your two body paragraphs include a lot of plagiarism. Shame on you!
- Essay:) - Ciara, Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 4:00pm
- Essay:) - Writeacher, Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 4:07pm
You think that's funny?
Follow the directions here, step by step. Write in YOUR OWN WORDS, not in other people's, even if they have plagiarized from other websites.
- Essay:) - Ciara, Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 4:33pm
- Essay:) - Aya Taraf, Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 5:23pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- World History - COMPARE AND CONTRAST THE TANG AND SONG DYNASTIES IN CHINA?
- World History - Compare and cotrast the Tang and Song dynasties in China.
- world history - The decline of Tibet as a powerful kingdom happened? a. at the ...
- History 108 (paper due tonight) - What were the social economical and political ...
- social studies - confucianism lost influence because__________ the sui and ...
- Ancient History - Name the three dynasties under which the chinese lived from ...
- history - What reason might the ancient Chinese cite for the early success of ...
- Ap world history - Which of the following would least be a characteristic of ...
- Wolrd History AP - How can u compare the 10 abominations during the Tang Dynasty...
- Social Studies - What were the 4 dynasties of Ancient China ? Please give me ...