posted by John on .
This is the second part of the paragraph. Though I don't think it makes sense at all, I would like you to have a look at it. I added a sentence on nanotechnology I'd like you to check, Writeacher.
1) So this element of the composite torque is not under direct control of the rider.
2) The composite torque level varies regardless of the rider's throttle input. The unpredictable nature of this composite torque means that the rider cannot select the torque level that he desires at any given moment.
3) The crossplane crankshaft allows to eliminate the intertial torque. In other words, the rider is able to achieve linear power delivery and traction.
4) Nanotechnology is the design, characterisation, production and application of structures, devices and systems by controlling shape and size at nanometre scale.
5) The possibility of nanotechnology are infinite and no one knows the consequences of that technology yet. It could bring profound changes to society and to the revision of concepts such as scientist or natural.