Post a New Question


posted by on .

Growth by cell division that makes both ends of a plant longer but not wider is called

A secondary growth.
B annual ring growth.
C vascular growth.
D primary growth.
is it D?

  • Science help needed - ,


Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question