Posted by Laruen on Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 8:18pm.
The principle of ________________ _________________ gave the right to new states to choose if it's labor would be free or slave
answer - popular sovereignty
am i correct????
- SS7R - HW Qs. Check (Q2) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 8:27pm
It could be right -- but there are other correct answers, also.
- SS7R - HW Qs. Check (Q2) - Laruen , Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 8:29pm
this worksheet is a fill in
here are the words
- SS7R - HW Qs. Check (Q2) - Laruen , Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 8:31pm
is already answered
- SS7R - HW Qs. Check (Q2) - Laruen , Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 8:36pm
and tariff too
so popular sovereignty is the correct answer
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SS7R - HW Check - I'm going to repost my homework questions because now I'm all ...
- US Federal Government - How is popular sovereignty present in US Federal ...
- history - Which of the following statements about the provisions of the ...
- History - 4.)Slavery was defended for many reasons in the 1800s. A.)Which ...
- US History II - Popular Sovereignty was related to Lincoln because he didn't ...
- Math - Perform the indicated operations. Reduce the answers to lowest terms.... ...
- social studies 8th - 1. What was an underlying source of tension in westward ...
- World History - Which of the following statements about the provisions of the ...
- SS7R - HW Qs. Check (Q5) - Whena worker freely chooses his employer and works ...
- Social Studies - The Surpreme Court ruled that slaves were not citizens of the U...