Posted by izzy on Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 12:07pm.
what is the next number in line 5,13,29,61,125
math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 12:35pm
5 + 8 = 13
13 + 16 = 29
29 + 32 = 61
Do you see the pattern?
math - sairam simadri, Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 1:22am
math - glyzamae, Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 8:47am
math - glyzamae, Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 8:56am
math pattern 1,5,13,29,61 iff u answer this ill gave u 100 dollars real true promice!!!! :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math 11 - simplify (make the radicand as small as possible) 125^-2/3 =125^3/2 =...
- math - what is the next number? 5,13,29,61,125,_?
- Math - What is the next number in this series? 2 1 .5 .25 .125
- math - what is the next number below 5,13,29,61,125,_?
- math - Use linear approximation, i.e. the tangent line, to approximate ((125.1...
- statistics - Use the list and calculation method to answer the following ...
- math - which of the following expressions shows the equation to use in finding ...
- math - which of the following expressions shows the equation to use in the ...
- algebra 1 - A manufacturer is cutting plastic sheets to make rectangles that are...
- Math - A number to the 12th power divided by the same number to the 9th power ...