Posted by Crystal on Saturday, June 9, 2012 at 5:01pm.
1. What does Quindlen call feeding babies, walking dogs, and doing household jobs?
A. difficult chores
B. simple daily routines
C. well-paid occupations
D. enjoyable pastimes
2.What group of people does Quindlen decide are “correct” in their views?
A. the optimists
B. the pessimists
C. the realists
D. those still undecided
3.To which character’s experiences in The Woman Warrior would an American teenager most likely relate?
A. Brave Orchid
B. Moon Orchid
C. Brave Orchid’s daughter
D. Brave Orchid’s niece
4.William Safire begins his essay “Onomatopoeia” with which of the following?
A. a literary allusion
B. a definition
C. a timeline
D. a paraphrase
- English - Crystal, Saturday, June 9, 2012 at 5:03pm
- English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 9, 2012 at 5:16pm
I don't know to what you're referring for 1 and 2.
3. This site may help you.
4. I'm not familiar with this work -- and couldn't find it online.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - In "One Day, Now Broken in Two," what group of people does Quindlen ...
- English - In the short story Homeless by Anna Quindlen what distinction is she ...
- Chicago Virtual Charter School - A movie theater charges $7 for adults, $5 for ...
- English - Choose the sentence in which the comma helps make the meaning clear. (...
- Literature - 'Explain why it is important for you to be able to say what you ...
- Sociology - Can you help me relate what I call dangerous dogs, specifically, ...
- Math - Josh has a job walking dog.he walks a total of 18 dogs each week. Today,...
- math - 100 people set up a phone call system so that the initial contact person ...
- Lang. Arts - 4. Choose the sentence in which the comma helps make the meaning ...
- english - 1. Read the following stanza from “Alone”: Lying, thinking Last night ...